BabyMall Points FAQ
BabyMall Points Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why do I need to register an account with Babymall?
By registering a free account with Babymall, you can:
a. Collect babymallpoints
• Babymallpoints are given when you make a purchase in babymall.my. Accumulated babymallpoints can be used to offset and/or redeem store items.
b. Enjoy Special Member-Only Price.
c. Be the first to know any special offer and promotions in Babymall.my and many more.
2. Who can register an account with Babymall?
- Everyone is welcome to register an account with Babymall. Did we mentioned is FREE to register one?
3. How can I collect babymallpoints in babymall.my?
- For each Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) spent in babymall.my, you will earn one(1) babymallpoints. The babymallpoints will be rounded up to the nearest point and automatically credited into your account upon each successful online purchase.
4. How can I check my babymallpoints?
- You can login to babymall.my anytime and your babymallpoints will be shown next to your name at the top of the page.
5. How can I use the babymallpoints?
- Once you are ready to check out and to make payment for the items, you will be able to select how many babymallpoints you could use to offset the total amount of your purchase. Every 100 babymallpoints = RM1.00 worth of value.
6. Any expiry date on the babymallpoints collected?
- Babymallpoints does not expire.
7. What else do I need to know?
- Babymallpoints are not transferable.
- Redeemed babymallpoints are not reversible nor refundable in any form of credits.
Note: Baby Mall Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change or alter the terms and conditions without prior notice.